Our Story

Welcome to CurlHub ! 

CurlHub was established by Elle who became passionate about testing various hair products during her own curly hair journey in the late 2013s. After extensive research and hours spent watching YouTube reviews for products tailored to her hair type, she discovered that many popular American natural haircare brands were not easily accessible in the UK. Even when these products were available, there was no knowledgeable in-store staff available to provide appropriate usage advice. 

At CurlHub, we recognise the challenges of finding the perfect products for curly and coily hair. Through our carefully chosen , tried and tested selection of high-quality products from the well known to up and coming brands. We aim to simplify the shopping process by offering authentic and trustworthy haircare options. Our detailed product descriptions and team (well Elle)  are also available to assist for a smoother shopping experience.  

BTW: 60% of our products are sourced directly from brands, while the remaining 40% comes from trusted wholesalers.

 

  • 10% off every time you shop when you subscribe to the mailing list. *Minimum spend £25

  • shopcurlhub.com is proudly black woman owned.

  • We stock your favourite coily and curly haircare brands.

  • We are based in London,UK.

  • For now we exclusively ship within the UK.